Core Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Guild

Forum of the Guild Core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Core Disbanding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nights Angels
Admin
Nights Angels

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Well its been a great two months with Core, but i feel like this guild has been going nowhere, yeah we had some autions days and everything but guild chat was never really active and our quest services never got going and alot of other things didnt go according to plan. We also made Core because we left our old guild Empire, a guild which all our friends were in but some things happened and we made this guild. Last week Empire disbanded and our friends made a new guild called Elite Royalty, we will be joining them and we will still have Auction days and be able to do some quest services and the best thing is we will be together with our friends again! I want to thank everyone for joining Core and i hope you will join us in this new guild!
Back to top Go down
Noirberrie
Admin

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Agree

also people in core will get a special invite to the new guild no matter your level..other wise you would need to meet the level req

i will contact all players i see online in game to discuss it further..

thx again
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator

Rexanilator

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

ok i can join this new guild
Back to top Go down
Delita

Delita

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am

Another series of interesting turn of events. Sorry about the guild disbanding, Core has been like a family guild to us so of course all of you have an invitation waiting for you, we would all be happy to have you and you would all be very welcome to join.

Message any Supreme Council and they will set it up.

Currently I don't think we have a level requirement so we will accept everyone.

@rex ALOL NOT MAKED A SRS POST
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 am

I can maked application of applying for maked joining of guild family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Core Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Disbanding   Core Disbanding Empty

Back to top Go down

Core Disbanding
Page 1 of 1